Thanksgiving 

During the Thanksgiving break, I practically didn't do anything. I actually never left my house other than Thursday, that's when my little sisters friend came. We all went to eat Korean food then we ate sprinkles cupcakes, which we enjoyed a lot. On Saturday we watched the movie Justice League, we really loved that movie since their were lots of fighting.  I did read a few chapters of my book that's called The Mortal Instruments they're a lot of pages each; I also wrote a few pages for my reading log. I luckily had no homework whatsoever, I think maybe I did but I don't really recall. We were going to go to my grandma's house but I remembered I have to take care of my cousins, she lives in Lake Elsinore or by Temecula it takes a hour an thirty minutes to get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog