Student Success Statement 

"The most important thing you will ever have is good values." 

Image result for dennis prager

-Dennis Prager 

What this quote is trying to say is that knowing whats right is better then following your feelings, I don't really agree with his example about using a dog over a human. As an animal lover I totally disagree with this animals have feelings too while human are born with evil, now this isn't a animal rant but you get the jest. The video that goes with the quote has a good way explaining it but I don't personally agree with what he is saying because he said following your feelings is worse then following your value, his example is eating what you want to eat all the time will make you obese while a "person with values" will eat a salad. That's rude and disrespectful, I am a underweight for my age and I eat whatever i want and I don't gain a single thing, as for an overweight person tries to eat healthy and never succeeds. It's hard for others to gain and loose weight and I think we should respect others and their lifestyle choices, but to put it in context other things have better values than others. I hope we all understand what he's trying to say and we all should respect others opinion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog