Image result for mark twain

"Always do right."-Mark Twain 

This quote represents all the good actions that the people have done. Most people who don't always make good choices tend to have a bad conscience. Their have been moments in my life where I did make wrong decisions, but I did explain why I had done them. Of course everyone makes mistakes but they should've thought before they had done something bad. This quote is good for another reason because if you make right decisions you can see the better change in you, instead of doing bad you can always do right. I believe that having a better welfare can improve your life tremendously, having negative energy  can affect you. Only rarely have I seen people choosing the right, so its best if people just do good in school or life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog