"Develop the attitude of gratitude."-Thomas S. Monson

This quote is very informational to itself since this quote can explain its self. I think being grateful of things makes you seem better as a person so its best to always be thankful of everyone. To understand the importance of being grateful you must be happy around the people you love, then you must also have a good well-being. In order to fully understand something you have to be committed, I feel that angry people are always the most ungrateful but it can happen to just about anyone. I always try to say thank you for everything before i do forget anything. There was an indecent when my sister didn't thank my mother in which my mother was clearly upset, so my sister was obviously going to be lectured. They're lots of people who are less unfortunate, and when they do get food they're the most grateful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog