Student Success Statement

Image result for alan paton

"When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive." -Alan Paton

I do agree with this quote because in order to heal you need to forgive, to much anger on the body and mind ins't healthy at all so I think you should always try forgiving even if its hard for you to forget. I do understand why its hard for others to forgive but it's all about forgiving and forgetting anyway revenge and resent is what makes us human but one day you'll learn to forgive someone that you've been having resent for and once you do forgive them you'll feel a big weight lifting off of your shoulders. I resent my dad at times for cheating on my mother and they did divorce and my mother did forgive my father they're on good terms now but I still can't forgive him, what he did was wrong, yes but he didn't think about our feelings but his own instead. Eventually I'll learn to forgive him maybe not now, maybe never, who knows only I can know when the time is right.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog