Teen Challenges 

  1. A few of the several challenges teens deal with are depression, bullying, drug use, academic problems, and sexual activity.

  2. One major challenge I'm dealing with is academic problems, I've always struggled with learning the same things at the same pace with other students. So far I've been trying harder to focus and doing my homework Isn't a option anymore.
  
  3. Being a CTR person can help with everyday life and how you view the world, it also helps you with being true to yourself and others and not cheating is a good way of improving your academic problems,

  4. You can help teens/friends by asking how their day was, I'm sure they'll appreciate it and remember to tell them that you're there for them to comfort their minds. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog