Class Evaluation



1. Things I like about the class are that you can pass this class very easily. The teacher is always in a good mood which is a very good thing, I like the atmosphere in this class. I do like the class but sometimes the student in them are slightly annoying but other then that this class is alright. I like using the computers since you always have something to do, and the final is not stressful at all which is great.

2. Thing I disliked about this class are writing about random people and explaining all the quotes, that's not my favorite thing to do. One other thing that I dislike from this class are that we can't use our phones but I get that we can't use them since it is school policy but I would like free time with it. I don't really like sitting next to random people since they don't talk at all so the class gets boring easily, Walking around and talking to people are annoying as well.

3. A few things I recommend for this class are to try using more diverse quotes, like from other races and way more inspirational quotes to motivate students who want to give up. One other suggestion is to let people speak for themselves instead of not letting them speak their own opinion.

4. Honestly, I never look at my journal instead of inside of this class, which could be a bad thing but I have another way to vent out my personal life. I would recommend using your journal if you don't have any other way to express your feelings and your goals in life.

5. Nope, not at all I won't go into detail why I'm not a CTR person but honestly I am nice and I always try to be the best person I can be without looking at my other flaws. It would be nice to be a perfect CTR person but of course no one is perfect.

6. Things that helped me learn from this class are to try to be a better person without actually trying, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog